Touring Through Austen Territory

It's not just Bath! (Although it's mostly Bath.)

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Are you reading this?

If you are, leave comments! This is a general invitation. Part of the charm of the blog is that it's an interactive experience. Read, look at pictures, but talk to me too! You can ask questions about my project, or leave personal messages-- whatever.

Cool.

3 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Blogger jmchiu said...

Wheee! Comments! I check both of your blogs everyday...it's my favorite part of the day because I love to hear about your exciting adventures. :) Guess what my Sunday was spent doing? I had to do a bunch of SoFo stuff with Samvit over brunch this morning...so that was icky. Then I had rehearsal for a few hours. I went to church very cheerful because it was bright and sunny outside. When I left church, it was pouring. Now mind you, I was wearing a skirt, heels, and a short-sleeve shirt. I needed to watch something at Green for a class tomorrow, so I ran like mad in the rain to Green. When I finished watching it, it was too late to go eat at Ricker, so I ran to Stern (again in the rain) to eat a solitary meal in the corner...I pretended that I was you sitting in your corner at Cafe Nero...but let me tell you...Stern is far less glamorous and exciting. :) Anyways...then my bike got a flat...so I walked all the way home in a thunderstorm. I just showered for about 45 mins and now am sitting here with my Caramel Creme tea...mmm...listening to Dave Brubeck jazz and reading your blog. Sigh...just one day in the life of Jasmine Chiu. :) Keep posting and in comments I'll be constant. :) Ciao Ciao!

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger jmchiu said...

P.S. - Your pics are lovely. A little heavy on the cemetary...but it brought me back to your short story from earlier this year. :)

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Joey said...

I've cleared up the problem, so now anonymous posts are possible.

Jasmine! Sorry your day was so... wet. I know I've got lots of cemetery pictures, but so it goes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home