Eureka!
Okay, I've got it. Planned schedule for the next few days in Bath:
3/5/2005 (today)
12:00-1:00 pm... lunch at Sally Lunn's Bun Shop
1:00-2:00 pm... Roman Baths Museum
2:00-5:00 pm... go back to the bed and breakfast, nap, walk back into Bath
5:00-7:00 pm... back to Caffe Nero for internet
7:00-8:00 pm... dinner somewhere
8:00-9:30 pm... Bizarre Bath
3/6/2005
9:30-10:30 am... Caffe Nero for internet
10:30 am-12:30 pm... free walking tour of Bath
12:30-2:00 pm... Queen Victoria Park
2:00-3:00 pm... high tea at the Pump-Room
3:00-6:00 pm... walk into the hills
6:00-8:00 pm... dinner
8:00-10:00 pm... Ghost Walk
I have no idea what I will do on the 7th. Maybe I should take a day trip to Stonehenge or something. Because seriously, I'm running pretty close to exhausting the possibilities in Bath as it is. Not that there isn't a ton of stuff to do here, but a lot of it doesn't pertain to or enhance my research at all, and I'd feel badly going places that just won't help. I'd rather sit in a cafe and listen to and watch people, something that actually does help my research. So we'll see. If nothing else, I can sit in my room and finish rereading Northanger Abbey.
Okay, I'm off to lunch and the Baths and then a nap. Back later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home